Thursday, 4 August 2016

July 2016

As with the past few updates, what hobby I'm managing to get done has been continuing work on my Dragon Princes, specifically the shields. Having completed the first base coats around the time of my last update, I've since touched up where needed and applied washes.  I'm now painting the backs of the shields and lance shafts with my preferred colour for light wood for my High Elves.

Shield progress sample

Banner progress example
I also took a few minutes a couple of weeks ago to dig out the bulk of the unassembled and unpainted models I have to figure out just how many I've got before I can start looking at selling off anything.  As I'd got the paste table set up in the shed I spread the models out on there to photograph, which meant I could leave the acutal counting until later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment