Tuesday 6 December 2016

November 2016

Well I said it last time round but then realised after posting the August & September update just how many horses I'd got left that needed the basics doing, but this time I finally feel like I'm over the hump with my Dragon Prince horses.  

Having decided I'm going to stick with three colours for my horses I'm just about done on the grey horses.  Aside from the leather and cloth I just need to do a bit of touching up on the horseflesh from the other work that's been done before I need to start thinking about sticking on bodies and basing.  After that I think I'll just need to paint the banners to finish the unit, barring one shield which I've ordered this week.



Next up I should really see about getting one or two of my monsters progressed.  One of my dragons is in bits that should be easily transportable to work for painting so I plan to dig that out and bring it in once the DPs are finished.

After that, or in parallel if I can make the time at home, I'll need to get round to making up my command models for my archer and spearmen units.  If I can do that I can finally start selling off my metal models to generate some cash (although at the moment I'm not sure if I have the will to plough it back into a new army or additional units for this army).

No comments:

Post a Comment