Sorry for the delay in updating the blog but I've been a bit busy with the arrival of daughter number two.
With taking paternity leave I didn't get an awful lot of painting done in May. Well, model painting at least. I spent the best part of two weeks painting what was the spare room, as the missus offered daughter number one the choice of staying in her current room or moving into the "spare" room. Needless to say, she decided to move and so the room had to be emptied out and then decorated.
To that end I've taken this:
Emptied it out to this:
And then painted it up like this:
(Apologies for the distortions in these images but i took them using the photosphere feature on my phone which doesn't cope so well when parts of the image are at close range)
After this last picture was taken I also installed a fold-up desk near the bed and brought in an Ikea bookcase for the wall where the clock is.
There's still some work I need to do later in the year - I want to completely strip and repaint the doors and the white wooded bit in the bottom left of the pictures (which is over the stairs) and some work still needs doing in the built in cupboard.
Hopefully sometime in June I can get back to painting miniatures